Wednesday 18 August 2010

Back from Britcon

I had a successful shop at Britcon last weekend. Thanks to Dave T's stand i now have enough Nassau troops to see me through to Christmas. I also managed to sell off a shed load of GW plastics as well as offload a few chunks of my lead pile.

So to start with I am painting up the Nassau volunteer jaeger company, 9 figures in all. These will be my test figures for the rest of the Nassau contingent hopefully i will get a green i like. At the moment they seem a bit dark, but i guess as the green is listed as dark green then i am not to far off. They just look a bit dull. Hopefully the ochre coloured belts and yellow piping should brighten them up a little.


Once these are finished i may go off course and paint up a few Voltigeurs to try out the song of Drums and Shakos rules.

I hope to have these boys finished tomorrow and will post new, better pics then.

2 comments:

  1. Hi , my club are doing a drums and shakos demo at selwig, morphing into a black powder for last couple of hours, so we get to put more pretty soldiers on the table, if your interested come say high.

    great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr B,

    I do love SELWG the only wargaming show where you can watch the womens water polo and put your kids in a play area whilst you do some serious shopping!
    I will try and get down for the 17th it would be good to see your game in action and say hello

    Cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete